Parasites!?! Not me! Most people think that parasite infection is something that happens only in third world countries, but the truth is, nearly everyone in the United States has a parasite of some form living inside them, feeding off of them, draining energy and stealing nutrients, creating unnatural cravings for sugars and alcohol. There are flukes, round worms, flat worms, amoeba, bacteria, arthropods, spirochetes, slime molds, mildews, yeasts, and more. You can get them from eating unwashed lettuce, from walking barefoot through grass, from breathing spores in an old house, from petting a dog, or a thousand other seemingly harmless activities. And just because everyone has them, it doesn’t mean that it is natural. By eliminating these pests from the body, every other body function is enhanced. Immune function is increased along with energy and vitality, digestion and nutrient processing is boosted, weight management is easier, organs return to optimal function, etc. One major problem with the issue of parasitic infection is that it very often goes undetected. Difficult conditions and maladies can linger for years because the root cause is not eliminated. Always check with your Medical Doctor first and ask for lab testing. No products are offered here because different species require different strategies. A consultation appointment is recommended, where Caley will discuss and educate you of your symptoms and options. A nutritional program will be designed specifically for your needs if you so choose.
Healing through Science and Nature
Are you experiencing any of the following:
- feel tired often or even most of the time
- have difficulty losing or gaining weight
- have food sensitivities or environmental allegries
- have abdominal symptoms or diarrhea after visiting a foreign country or another part of the U.S.
- have a recurring feeling of being not well
- get colds, flu and acute illnesses easily
- often feel bloated or have a lot of gas no matter what you eat
- feel burning or cramping in your intestines for no apparent reason
- have digestive problems (gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea) that come and go
- feel that something is just not right even though you've tried various nutritional programs
If you answered yes to more than one or two of these, then the chances that you are dealing with a parasite problem are fairly high. We recommend that you schedule an appointment as soon as possible. Email us at email@example.com to arrange a time.
Copyright © 2009 All rights reserved